Clodoaldo,  I ran my ssh client with -vvv turned on, and it
matches pretty well, up to the point where it tries the rsa public
key.  On mine, it succeeds, and on yours, it seems to fail, and then
it tries the dsa public key.

This happens at these lines:

> debug1: Next authentication method: publickey
> debug1: Offering public key: /home/cpn/.ssh/id_rsa
> debug3: send_pubkey_test
> debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply
> debug1: Authentications that can continue:
> publickey,password,keyboard-interactive
> debug1: Offering public key: /home/cpn/.ssh/id_dsa
> debug3: send_pubkey_test
> debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply
> debug1: Authentications that can continue:
> publickey,password,keyboard-interactive
> debug2: we did not send a packet, disable method

On my system, it looks like this:debug1: next auth method to try is

  publickey^M
  debug1: try pubkey: /home/jam/.ssh/id_rsa^M
  debug3: send_pubkey_test^M
  debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply^M
  debug1: input_userauth_pk_ok: pkalg ssh-rsa blen 149 lastkey 0x8086de8
  hint 1^M
  debug2: input_userauth_pk_ok: fp
     6a:03:30:f1:68:42:2e:53:bb:b0:c7:95:9b:3a:a2:3b^M
  debug3: sign_and_send_pubkey^M
  debug1: read PEM private key done: type RSA^M
  debug1: ssh-userauth2 successful: method publickey^M

You can see where on my system, the publickey method was successful.

Could you send me a copy of your authorized_keys file ?  It contains
public keys, so it shouldn't be anything too secret.

Jim.