Hello,

I have been trying for 4 days on getting LTSP installed on Mandrake 9.2, with
making it look like it was mdk 9.1 to the installer. I started out w/ version 4,
but couldn't get it to work, so I went to version 3 and followed these
instructions http://www.ltsp.org/documentation/mandrake_ltsp.html .

On both versions the file /etc/dhcpd.conf.example never existed in the /etc dir.
I even reinstalled MDK 3 times. The closest I could find is /etc/dhcpd.conf.sample

Where can I find this file at? I think this is why I'm having so much trouble.

-Travis

http://www.techdigest.org Tech news on Government, Corporations, Legal Battles
and Your Rights