Julius,

We just (30 minutes ago) confirmed that the LTSP dinner will be at the
same place as last year.  The 'Playwright', on 8th ave, between 45 &
46th.  It officially starts at 7pm, but the place has a nice bar, if you
happen to get there early.

We're still working out the menu and price, but it should be about the
same as last year.  I should have full details on tuesday.

Jim.