Hello,

I have ltsp set up correctly, and I see the login screen on the terminal,  but
the mouse and keyboard don't work. Both are ps/2. I know Linux "sees" the mouse
because after the terminal got the login screen, the optical light came on.

Am I missing the drivers for the keyboard and mouse? How can I check to see if
the neccessary files are installed?

Thanks.

http://www.techdigest.org Tech news on Government, Corporations, Legal Battles
and Your Rights