Hi all.

Apologies if this is seen as offtopic.

We've been running RH8 and LTSP-3 successfully for about a year and want to upgrade to
Fedora-Core-1 and LTSP-4. The RH* - Fedora upgrade has to be done using the CD's as
our internet pipe is just to thin to allow a reasonable download and install window
using yum.

I can't see many major gripes in doing this, but has anyone on the list tried a
similar upgrade with or without success?

Unfortunately can't replicate our production network properly because we run on a dual
processor Fujitsu server...doesn't quite match my Athlon 700 :(

I've performed an install of LTSP-4 on a box previously running LTSP-3 and was very
impressed with the wget based installer.

Thanks in advance.

David Mummery
Access IT Ltd.