Hi,
I have taken the ltsp rpm 3.0 and configured to boot
pxe.
So far everything is working fine except the display.
The Display comes ,but the font & icon are to big.
I have tried giving a different resolution in
ltsp.conf file but it does not work,no matter what
resolution i give it remains the same.
When i boot with a bootable floppy it show the
Display,the way i want.
My server display card is
AGP
client is