Palm Sync on terminals effort:

We're running Local Apps = Y under Mdk9.2. We used ldd to display the libraries pi-nredir depends upon and copied them into the LTSP tree.

When we try to run pi-nredir from the terminal's promt however, it displays the following error message:

pi-nredir: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.3' not found (required by /lib/libpisock.so.8)
pi-nredir: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.3' not found (required by /lib/libreadline.so.4.3)

Any pointers?

If I can get the Palms running, I'll write up some documentation for it (especially since I will have to duplicate the setup at several sites anyway).

Thanks,

--Adrian