Hello everyone,

I am at the moment testing LTSP 4.0, and I would like to know if there is
any compression layer/functionality in the basic LTSP system.

Till now, I have tried to use LBX, DXPC and SSH to compress the data sent
from the LTSP server to the client. But is there any built in solution that
would automate such solutions?

Thanks

Francis Bonvin