Hi,

i downloaded the LTSP 4 iso 3 days ago and installed ltsp using the scripts in the root directory of the CD. I have come across the following problems with the ISO. This is running on Mandrake 9.2

1) The config script does not add the /homes directory to the NFS export list - easy fix.
2) The root filesystem on the clients is mounted in read only mode which makes tools like ypbind fail as they are unable to write anything to /var/yp. As this is needed for ssh to authenticate and run local applications I am a bit stuck!. I am running the clients in shell or telnet mode ( not using X ). Any help appreciated. I did look to see if i could change the mount to rw but could not find where in rc.sysconfig
3) when i run the config script on the server at a command prompt - it kicks the server into X while the output of the config script is still of course at the command prompt now hidden ( quick alt-f1 required there :-) )

This is no way meant to critisize LTSP just meant to provide some feedback ( and get some help with 2) of course :-) )

regard

Tom