Hi
I'm working with LTSP for 7 months ( few days ago i've installed LTSP-4 and
it's work great for me).
I have a few workstation with CPU 300Mhz and slow net and I would like to
test X compression. I know that Jim is working on solution that will be
distributed as ltsp package . But could somebody give me any hints how could
I mix LTSP and any compression soft (I want to boot ws from ltsp server and
start on it XFree -query ip_server and compress this X conection).
I know that ssh with -C option can compress conetction but it can not be
used with ltsp becouse XMDCP is using udp.
The other program is lbxproxy. This soft can be use to compress X session
but how should I run it. As local apps?
So if any of you have any sugestions, hints or mayby solutions i'll be very
grateful.

Best regards
Grzesiek