Hello,

> i need really a syntax checker for the lts.conf. I spent now several
> hours for searching the problem, why doesn't the login window appears
> (dhcp, kdm etc.).
> I had errors in the lts.conf, but there was no error on the terminal
> client (i saw, that my [standard] modules like agpgart was not loaded).

please post the config to the list so we can help you.

> i need sound (via esd/nas?), cdrom (don't know how), floppy(works), and
> german keyboard layout. It seems, the the config for ltsp v3 does not
> work properly under ltsp v4.

I have got it working with a self generated PXE kernel, cause the module
isapnp was missing. I have followed the in instructions under
http://www.ltsp.org/sound/ (artsd/note).

Some applications have problems to send the audio output to the client
(e.g. mplayer).

--
best regards

Ingo Bruell