Hey all,
 I'm pretty new to LTSP.

 I've configured a Redhat 9.0 box with LTSP 4.

 I've downloaded the Kernel package 3.0.13 and the appriopriate ROM for
the t5300 (it's a VIA Rhine dlink-530tx).

 I have everything configured to the point where it successfully boots
from the PXE, loads Etherboot and then .... sits there.

 From the log files, I see the initial dhcp request, and the tftp file
transfer.
 This matches the terminal booting with the PXE Loader and then launching
etherboot.
 Back on the server, I see another DHCPDISCOVER come in, the server
responds with a DHCPOFFER.
 The terminal's etherboot finds the NIC, MAC, analyses the line speed and
then "Search for server (DHCP)..."

 Then nothing.

 I've ensured the kernel (renamed to /tftpboot/lts/vmlinuz) is listed in
the dhcpd.conf as "lts/vmlinuz".

Any suggestions on what to look at next?

Thanks!
--Pat