I tried out ltsp a few months ago and I liked it. Easy to set up, and it
worked.  Now I have to build new thin client computers for my company using
a Via EPIA mini-ITX mainboard with the CL6000 chipset.  This, of course,
does not work.  I got it to boot with PXE boot ok.  The kernel loads and
starts configuring everything until I get the message "unable to probe the
video card, check the lts.conf file" or something like that.  I have all the
video, sound, and, net drivers for the board and I tried to install them.
But I must have done something wrong because I always get the same error.
So here I am asking for help.  If anyone built an ltsp site for a
"non-standard" video card and figured out how to make it work I would
greatly appreciate your guidance on this because I am lost and don't have a
lot of time to get this project moving.

Thanks in advance

Tom Somers
Galco Industrial Electronics