Jim,
Both workstations that have done this have 32MB, actually almost all 10 of them do. I'll give that a try to narrow down the possibilities.

Btw, ltsp rocks!

Christian

On 03/09/2004 05:14:02 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Christian,

How much ram in the workstation ?

Maybe try turning on nfs-swap, and see if the problem goes away.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]