Hi,
still searching for the cause I now encountered something else:

Runing ltspcfg and choosing Show, I get:
   Service    Installed   Enabled   Running   Notes
   xdmcp      Yes         no        Yes       [xdm]

Trying to configure xdmcp with ltspcfg I get:

   The Xdmcp service is already enabled and running!

So this is a contradiction, but can it be the cause, that I can not login?
(Loginwindow appears, but user is immediatly after logon logged of again and
falls back to the loginscreen.)

--
Ingo Lantschner
Tel Vienna +43-1-5955766