Hi list,

We are planning a big demo installaiton with 200 Terminals.
So I'm looking for experiences from others
(Server RAM, CPU, Bandwith, Cluster? ...)

I read about th city of largo in Florida
and will read as much as I find on the web about it.

Anyone else ?

Greetings,
Martin Herweg

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  GnuPG Key ID F058AF8E

Linux Hard- & Software für Schulen:
http://www.lug-marl.de/kmLinuxTSE.html