I just buy my own eprom programmer and try my first epromm

I download the via rhine image and grab it to the epromm

I use a 29f2008 64 KB flash eprom ( my be thats is wrong)

and record de 16 k into the eprom but I think may be something is worng the memory
apears
only a little part with data . OK i JUST GRAB 16 K ON A 64 EPROM BUT ??

I enable the eprom using the diag.exe soft , but the workstation not boot from the
card.

Is an old P120 and it not have Boot From lan in setup....

Any help Please   ....

Thanks in advance

Bruno Luciani
Argentina