Hello ltsp-users,

 I'm trying to get a ssh-login to my ltsp-terminal:

10:03:44 linuxmike /home/micmes [root]ssh [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]'s password:
11696: Permission denied, please try again.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]'s password:
11696: Permission denied, please try again.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]'s password:
11696: Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).

my lts.conf looks like this:
[Default]
        SERVER             = 192.168.1.10
        XSERVER            = auto
        X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL   = "PS/2"
        X_MOUSE_DEVICE     = "/dev/psaux"
        X_MOUSE_RESOLUTION = 400
        X_MOUSE_BUTTONS    = 3
        USE_XFS            = N
        #SCREEN_01          = startx
        SCREEN_02          = shell
        SCREEN_03          = shell
        SCREEN_04          = startx
        XkbModel           = pc105
        XkbLayout          = de
        LOCAL_APPS         = Y
        RUNLEVEL           = 5
        SOUND              = Y
        DISABLE_ACCESS_CONTROL = Y
        NIS_SERVER         = 192.168.1.10
        NIS_DOMAIN         = linuxmike

I've setup ssh like descripted in
http://www.ltsp.org/ltsp-4.html

also the NIS-Server is running and the /home - directory is mounted on the
terminal!

hope for any help
cu mIke

P.S: Server: SuseLinux 8.2