Leonardo,

Yes, you can use a Windows 2000 DHCP server.  You just have to create a new
reservation based on the MAC address
with the following options.  I've attached a sample of my DHCP config for a NIC.
Change it to suit your needs.

Hope this helps.

Micah F. Hale
Network Administrator
Aransas Pass ISD
361.758.3466
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

017 Root Path           /ltsroot
028 Broadcast Address   10.38.255.255
030 Mask Supplier Option        0x1
036 Ethernet Encapsulation      0x1
066 Boot Server Host Name       10.38.222.253
067 Bootfile Name               /lts/vmlinuz.all
003 Router                      10.38.0.1
006 DNS Servers         10.38.1.6
015 DNS Domain Name     inglesideisd.org
044 WINS/NBNS Servers   10.38.1.6
046 WINS/NBT Node Type  0x8