Thanks Guys.
I did actually end up starting a shell on the client to look at /proc
but was just curious as to how to do this when at runlevel 5. I'll check
out ltspinfod.

Thanks again.

David Howdle
OPSM Group Systems Support
Sydney
Australia
(02) 9334 2666
0419 626 794

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, Neil Stone wrote:

> you would need to use the ltspinfod, the documentation for this seemd
> be rather lacking last time I looked but iirc you set "PROCREAD = Y"
in
> lts.conf and using a special perl script you can then read stuff from
/proc.

        Probably the simplest methods are to use Local Apps or too start
shell on the client.
In LTSP 4 somthing like

SCREEN_02       = shell

in lts.conf does the trick then visit the client and look at /proc.

Peter Childs