Am Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2004 01:11 schrieb garry saddington:
> Does anyone have any of these that they want to sell or donate to a school?
> regards
> garry

They are available over here in Germany for about 10 Euro/seat + tax iirc, in
some Open Agreement (which has nothing to do with OpenSource or so of
course). If you have a school's written permit, you should be able to get
comparable prices in US as well.

<rant>
We had to buy some and setup a windoofs lab - it tooks us months to figure the
license stuff only works with 127.0.0.1 entered as nameserver IP, the
ethernet IP wouldn't d'ooooooh<homer />...
If I had had a so much frustrating experience with Linux any time, I'd killed
any thought of using it. Good I never had :-) Which taught me to never setup
a Windows TS again.
</rant>

HTH

Anselm