Hi,

I have a dell precision 410 MT ( dual p3 733, 1gb ram ) acting as a server. The server
has a built in network port and i have added a pci NIC ( 3com ).

My problem is that I have installed K12ltsp4 and can see both network cards but can
only get anything out of the built in port. I have tried this on 2 servers but keep
getting the same problem. However I have just installed K12ltsp3 on this server and
everything works perfectly.... Is this a problem with Fedora, a problem with K12ltsp4
or a problem with the LTSP4 setup???

Can anyone give me some advice / pointers on the defferences between LTSP3 & 4 and
what I should be looking at in comparison.

I'm now going to try a straight LTSP4 installation on top of RH9 and also on Fedora
just to be sure :-)

N.B. I have used K12 just cos it's a no fuss setup and couldn't wait to try LTSP4, but
I intend not to use it in the real environment.

Karl Wheeler