Hi all

        I'm configuring a Ltsp by k12 project on my company.
My users will use ltsp machines and some aplications by citrix metaframe browser.
 So,  I would like my remote machines logon automatically using a single user as
ltspuser.

I already used gdmsetup to configure this, but i make  automatic logon on local
machine (server), my remote machines ask user/password yeat.

 What files do I need to edit ? where ?

 Thnaks a lot, and excuse me my poor English :-(

 André Wolf
 WEG Brasil