Hello ltsp-discuss,

  Well  i asked this on IRC and searched the archives and found my own
  question which i asked before and no answer...

  I  had LTSP3 installed and running smoothly but when i upgraded to 4
  thi  issue  started  happening,  i  "rpm -e'ed" the old version except
  ltsp-kernel  installed  the  new  one  and no errors were found. The
  terminals  start  fine except for the "startx" section which returns a
  LONG  error which i can't post here as i can't find Xfree terminal logs on
  my server.

  It ends with
  fatal error
  some required symbols were unresolved

  i changed XSERVER from auto to nv and now i see

  fatal error
  no screens found

  Last but not least i always get this error (ltsp 3 & 4)

  syslogd: cannot write to remote file handler on192.168.1.100:514

  Sorry to bother so much but i can't seem to find an answer.

  Thanks

--
Best regards,
 David                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]