Hello,
I am doing PXE first time so I need more details.
Refer : readme.pxe
" Normally, for Etherboot kernels, the kernel is placed in /tftpboot/lts.
But, for PXE kernels, we create a subdirectory in that location that
has a name that matches the version of the kernel. For example,
in this release of the kernel, we create '/tftpboot/lts/2.4.22-ltsp-1'. "

Do you mean as root I need to phisically to create a directory in /tftpboot/lts
matching the kernel version ?

Within that directory, we place the kernel, the initrd image, the
pxelinux.0 bootloader and a configuration subdirectory.

Where do I get - "  the kernel, the initrd image, the
pxelinux.0 bootloader and a configuration subdirectory. "

Thanks

Varun