I have used etherboot disk for realtek 8029 card on the thin client
computer (P100 IBMs). It has got an IP address, downloaded the kernel
etc. When it goes to boot the xserver it fails. The message I can see on
the screen when this happens is:-

"
(++) using config file: "/tmp/XF86Config.1"
Skipping "/usr/x11R6/lib/modules/extensions/libGLcore.a:m_debug_clip.0"
Skipping "/usr/x11R6/lib/modules/extensions/libGLcore.a:m_debug_norm.0"
Skipping "/usr/x11R6/lib/modules/extensions/libGLcore.a:m_debug_xform.0"

(EE) No drivers available.
Fatal server error: no screen.

"

It mentions that the log file is found in "/var/long/XFree86.0.log"
But when I looked it up on the server it didn't have anything new in it.

Can someone guide me what to do next to get the client to boot the
Xserver?