Hello!

Most of my enviroments machines run LTSP 4 nicely, but a few machines has
hardware which does not get autodetected. The hardware does work on linux,
since these machines run mepis/knoppix well.

How should I debug a situation where the X or the kernel is unable to detect
some hardware? What logs contain the essential info? Where is ltsp version
4's lts.conf well documented? I guess the hardware issues could be resolved
by putting special parameters in lts.conf for the non-working machines,
right?

--
Otto Kekäläinen
/ Sange.fi