Check that /usr/local/bin/Xvnc is really there

Attemp connection, watch it with tcpdump and afterwards check your /var/log
for error messages.

Also check the debugging at the end of:
> (http://www.sourcecodecorner.com/articles/vnc/linux.asp)

----

Anybody here that could list the X-system configuration options and option
values for lts.conf (LTSP-4)? I have some clients that need spesific
configuration, but I can't find info on how to do it with the never LTSP.

--
Otto Kekäläinen
/ Sange.fi