Hello!

Do you have any tips on howto tune KDE on a LTSP server?

At least, I'd like to know how to shut down the sound server since my clients
don't have any speakers anyway. There is this annoying "arts not found" each
time a user logs in that I'd like to get rid of.

Is there some other way to edit system-wide menu settings that tweaking files
directly at /usr/share/applnk/ ? (or for new
users /etc/skel/.kde/share/applnk/)

Is there something else you think could be beneficial to tweak system wide to
make the users experience more comfortable?

--
Otto Kekäläinen
/ Sange.fi