I'm trying to run a local program at startup.

This is my lts.conf:
[Default]
        SERVER             = 192.168.0.2
        XSERVER            = auto
        X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL   = "PS/2"
        X_MOUSE_DEVICE     = "/dev/psaux"
        X_MOUSE_RESOLUTION = 400
        X_MOUSE_BUTTONS    = 3
        USE_XFS            = N
        LOCAL_APPS         = Y
        NIS_DOMAIN         = cpn
        NIS_SERVER         = 192.168.0.2
        SCREEN_01          = shell
        RCFILE_02          = get_time
        RUNLEVEL        = 3
[w00]
        RCFILE_01          = fahw00.sh

And this is fahw00.sh:

#!/bin/bash
su -c 'cd /home/cpn/fah/w00; ./fahb' -l cpn

I can login at the workstation with ssh from the server, although it asks for
the password. Is it what is keeping the startup su from working?

Where are the logs so I can take a look at what is happening?

Regards,
Clodoaldo Pinto