Hi all,

Got my LTSP 4.0 system up and running and all is working very well so far.

Was wondering if there are any howto's on getting local cdrom access from
a LTSP 4.0 install? If not, would anyone have any pointers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |