Hello!

Is there some way to enhance the automatic X driver configuration so that it
would have equal performance to Knoppix of Mepis?

My setup has many machines whose X driver is not correctly autodetected, and I
would rather have a working autodetection than a manual list of about 20
machines with diverse drivers.

Also, I tried to set XSERVER = r128 (in lts.conf) for some machines with
radeon cards, but it didn't work even though other live-cd-linuxes runs
nicely with that driver. What might be the cause there?

btw, is there any roadmap on developing LTSP 4.1?

--
Otto Kekäläinen
/ Sange.fi