-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Krsnendu
dasa
Sent: Wednesday, 16 June 2004 9:39 a.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Ltsp-discuss] Server hardware recommendations

I plan to network about 10-20 thin clients.

What is the minimum reasonable hardware I should use for the server. Do
I need a "server" as such or can a powerful workstation do the trick,
e.g. Duron 1.6 80Gb 7200rpm IDE133 Drive256MB DDR266 ram?

I am using K12LTSP v4.0 Fedora core 1