Hi folks,

I've just installed LTSP 4.0 and everything seems to work fine.

Now I'm tuning the client but I got an error I can't solve:

When I delete in the lts.conf file the line:
SCREEN_01 = startx

during the boot the client hangs on the error:

"syslogd: cannot write to remote file handle on192.168.83.201:514"

This error always (whit the SCREEN_01 entry) happens but it hangs on only for few second.

What could be the problem?

On the documentation I didn't find the option SCREEN_01; whato does it do?

Thanks

LuKe