Hello all,

I'm planning to combine wireless and wired connections of my thin
clients to a single LTSP 4.0 server box.  Meaning, I would need two (2)
NICs on my server box for this purpose.

My question is, what is your most recommended 802.11g 108Mbps (or maybe
54Mbps) PCI WNIC that will perfectly work on my LTSP 4.0 setup?  A
specific brand and model will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Marvin