Xf4vnc works fine for me, it's allow to remote support for customers on terminals -
great for administrators :)

Xf4vnc runs as part of X on terminals. Logon scripts starts vncevent app on server -
it allow logged users to accept or disconnect administrator connections.

--
Piotr Chodorowski       ALMA S.A.
Inżynier,CCNA,CCNP,MCP