Hi, I'm new to ltps, so, scuse me if I'm forgetting some stupid thing.

I've configured the DHCP server and the NFS exports, this is working.
The problem is on the Client Pc, where the image loads perfectly from the floppy disk,
then the kernel is downloaded correctly from the tftp server but then I've got an
error with dhclient, it says that the dhcp server have not responded correctly, it
remains stuck for a momment and then it brings to me a very nice kernel panic.

Help please!

Todavía no tenés tu Ciudad Internet Mail? Obtenelo ahora! -
http://webmail.ciudad.com.ar

Descargá Gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 6.0, el mejor software para actualizar tu
PC.
http://www.ciudad.com.ar/ar/servicios/ie/