I've given it a lot of thought, and have decided not to attend LinuxWorld Expo in August.
I am hopeful that I will be able to attend that one in Boston next February, and that we can do something special for it.

I would also like to express thanks to Jim McQuillan for his generous offer to share LTSP booth space with Etherboot. Thanks also to Anselm and Markus for their willingness to represent Etherboot at the expo. Please let me know if I can be of help.

It has been a great seven show run, and I appreciate IDG's (the show organizers) hospitality for all these shows.

I'll look to hearing reports from the show, and thanks to everyone who has been so marvelously supportive over the years.

Marty