Hi all,

I know this may be slightly off topic but it is related to LTSP. :)

I have several clients machines that only have 8 meg video cards and am
wondering if an upgrade to 32 or 64 meg card will enhance the LTSP or X
experience in general.

Wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this.

Regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |