Is it possible and viable if I got two (2) identical servers connected
thru a crossover UTP cable running LTSP-4.x?  If the users are currently
working on an OpenOffice.org-1.1 documents, browsing the web using
Mozilla, composing e-mails using Evolution, and other applications
systems, does the failover feature of Heartbeat perfectly work on the
terminal servers as if nothing happens when the master gets down?  What
about the failback?  What I'm looking for is a solution that will share
CPU and memory resources plus failover/failback and network RAID-1 that
users will not experience interuptions if one of the terminal servers
gets down.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Marvin