Hello.

I am trying to run ltsp 4.1 on a debian sid
server and am having trouble getting the nvidia cart installed.

I have read the Howto, but it discusses the version 3.0. It's from
june 2001. Is ist alway aktuell? Ist there an new nvidia driver in
ltsp 4.1?

cu

--
Roland Kruggel          mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System: Intel 3.2Ghz, Debian sid, 2.6.7, KDE 3.2.2