On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 22:16, Andy Rabagliati wrote:

> I would like LTSP as a number of RPMs, like before. I install in places
> that do not have connectivity.
>
> I will figure it out, don't worry - but I liked it the old way.
>
> Cheers,    Andy!

In my case, I could download huge files like ISO images thru DSL in my
place but the LAN that I usually install LTSP doesn't have an Internet
connection.  So what I usually did was download the needed LTSP packages
or better an ISO image then burn it into CD and from there, I could just
bring a Mandrake Linux installer and the LTSP CD to the LAN that I'll
setup LTSP.

Like Andy said, I hope there would be RPM LTSP packages for RPM based
distros.

Thanks in advance.

Marvin