Hi there,

I have done the exact same thing you have and have found that if I do an
ls /misc/cdrom from a terminal window I get the contents of the
supermounted cdrom on the LTSP client but I can not get the supermount to
mount if I go through nautilus in the gnome desktop.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so how an we can get around this?

Thanks for any input.

Regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |