Hi,
I have some problems and questions about configure a LTSP server.
I have a server where I have installed LTSP-4.1 and I have some
thin-clients that I'll boot from the server. I've followed the
documentation at www.ltsp.org and I'll get my thin-client to boot and
start X-win. (I'm running Xandros Enterprise Server at the server).
I've installed NIS at the server and configured it, using the
documentation http://en.tldp.org/HOWTO/NIS-HOWTO/, and it's up and
running.
I can login at the thin-client and run all programs. All programs
runs at the server. I have tried to install Local-Apps, but it
wouldn't work. I've tried to run KSCD as a Local-App, copy all
nessesary libs to the '/opt/ltsp-4.1/i386/' directory. Then I try to
run, at the client:
HOST=`echo $DISPLAY | awk -F: '{ print $1 }'`
rsh ${HOST} /usr/bin/kscd -display ${DISPLAY}
And I'll get 'Permission denied'. I've search through the
mail-archives but coudn't get any solutions for this problem.
Can anybody help me?

I also have some complemet questions:
If I run e.g. 'ifconfig' from a consol, at the client, I'll get the
IP-Address and MAC-Address for the server. And if I run 'df' I'll
only get the servers file system. How can I get the local information
about how my client is configured, like IP-Address and mounts?

If I look in e.g. '/opt/ltsp-4.1/i386/usr/bin' I can see that most of
the apps are linked to '../../bin/busybox'. What does that mean? What
does Busybox do?

Many questions....

Thanks and regards,
Fredric