I'm trying to use ltsp from the k12ltsp cds.  I've tried with both the
default kernel this comes with and a custom 2.4.27 kernel, but those
clients with the PRO/1000 nic will not boot, it does not automatically
detect them and load the module.  those clients that need the e100 work
fine with both kernels. does anyone have some pointers on what I might
be doing wrong?

Luke