Hi! I'm wondering if someone did or know how to do this:
To have a machine with HD, with a operating system installed (Win2k in this particular setup, altough it's not relevant), but have a LILO entry where one could choose to boot win2k or PXE/Etherboot the machine.

With this I would like to get the behaviour I've seen in some Bioses where we could do a boot sequence of "network, HD", but where the network card would ask if one wishes to boot from network and, if no selection was made for a timeout period, it would let the next devide (the HD) boot...

Thanks