Hello there,

I have built a ltsp-system for my work group with a brand new server and
about 10 very old (1997) pc's. Pc's got nothing else (no hd, no floppy)
than a pxe-networkcard and a brand new 15" LCD's. System works just fine
(SuSE 9.0+OpenOffice.org+LTSP.org 3.0).

But I like to try a real thin client, like HP Compaq t5155. HP has made
announcement about that client here in Finland just few days ago. The
price is not so bad (486 euro, include tax).

Disklessworkstations offer two HP models (t5035/t5055).

I just thinking is there any problems with that t5155? Should that thin
client model work like those other ones (t5035/t5055).

See more about that new model:

http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/thinclients/index_t5000.html

Best regards, Asmo Koskinen.