in option129 the nic should be "3c509"

Danny Tauro
(416) 791-7100 Ext 236

                      ruggero russo

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>               To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Sent by:                             cc:       Jim McQuillan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Subject:  Re: [Ltsp-discuss] problems
with 3c905
                      ceforge.net

                      10/19/2004 07:22 AM

Hi everybody,

I've read something about ltsp and 3c905, I've done
"mknbi-linux --output=/tmp/vmlinuz.3c905c --rootdir=/tftpboot/lts/ltsroot
--ip=dhcp /tftpboot/lts/2.4.24-ltsp-4/bzImage-2.4.24-ltsp-4"
and
"./imggen -a  /tmp/vmlinuz.3c905c /tftpboot/lts/vmlinuz.3c905c"
but without success, the workstation says that vmlinuz.3c905c is the wrong
kernel immage.

Can someone help me?
regards R.