Hello,

I am trying to use local CD and floppy disks working in LTSP 4.1.
I could now use,Still trying auto mounting of the CD ROM's, CD on Client
machine. But I want to configure mplayer for Local Appliation and the
watch movies over the client thus not pushind data into the Network.Can
I achieve this.

Amit Vyas