Greetings to all

We at school were using Linux Mandrake 10 as our server and LTSP 4.1, the
applications like Open Office.org, xDOSemu, Octave and LinuxCAD. Now our
problem was on the client side, the Open Office applications run smoothly on
the clients but with LinuxCAD... the application only runs on the server and
cannot run on the clients. Before when we were using Mandrake 9.1 and LTSP 3.0
every thing operates well... I run out of ideas on how to solve this problem
and the class will start by next week... Any Ideas????

BTW, our hardware specs are as follows: 2x36Gigs SCSI hard disk, 2Gigs of
memory, 2.4 Ghz P4 CPU

Thanks in Advance and more power,

sandeil